Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Make My Trip is just awesome

Yesterday, my friend Pritam got a family emergency and had to fly to India from US right away. He started frantically calling all the Airlines to reserve next day flight. Most of the airlines were quoting prices over $5,000 or couldn't offer anything till all the way to Mumbai.

He finally called "Make My Trip" guys and they offered an awesome deal and overall experience making last-moment reservations through them was simply awesome. You get hold of them right away and they are quite courteous.

They were able to get a deal for something like $2,000 which is great, considering booking one day prior to the travel and that too during peak time (end-of-Nov).

They are available 24/7 and have great customer service. I would definitely recommend "Make My Trip" for both last minute or advanced flight reservations to India. Forget about searching for a good travel agent, locally. You won't be disappointed with Make My Trip guys.

Check it out - http://us.makemytrip.com

2 comments:

S G said...

I have not had the same experience with Make My Trip. When I looked online, there was a low price advertised. I clicked on it, and a page informed me that a higher price ticket was available. I went ahead with the booking, and I was asked to call in to customer service. At this point, I was quoted a 3rd price, higher than the other two. All this happened within minutes, and I don't believe that tickets were being sold and were running out to cause the price to go up. So, I go back to the website, and lo and behold, the original low price was still advertised on their website. After reading your post, I will probably give them a second chance and consider buying from them (provided they don't mislead me the way they did the first time).

Stark Lee said...

Interesting article; many thanks for sharing it. If you need any information about travel please come and visit my site.
Evening desert safari Dubai

Leave a Comment