Friday, November 10, 2006

Personalized Gift Delivery to Kolhapur - Kolhapurmall.com

My dad recently celebrated his 55th birthday in Kolhapur. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it for the birthday celebration as I was a bit far here in Seattle, USA :-). I was searching for quite sometime for sites which can deliver cake on a short notice. I came across this site www.kolhapurmall.com and they were just awesome.

The site owner personally went to our house with cake in the morning. They took some pictures and then sent a nice email later in the day writing about my dad's surprise reaction and the family snap they took for me. Now that's what I call as personalized service.

If you are considering sending gifts to Kolhapur then look at no other sites. Check out www.kolhapurmall.com

Leave a Comment